Monday, October 15, 2012

MISSING TONY

This Saturday, October the 20th, marks Two Years since the passing of my best friend and brother, Tony Arnold.
Tony was my Partner at Lee Arnold Promotions, my Ad Specialties company, for 15 years before retiring 5 years ago to Florida. He had many friends at Radio and at Record Companies. He had been sick for 8 months when he passed away. He was 75 years old.
I would like to thank everyone who reached out to me two years ago. It meant the world to me then and still does today.
I remain heart broken, but as a Buddhist, I know that we will be together again someday, arguing politics, going to ball games and celebrating victories.
Here's a photo of him and me taken at the Conclave a number of years ago.

Thanks

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mr. Arnold. I'm truly sorry to hear about your brother. We havn't talked in such a long time that I just didn't know. My deepest sympathies and prayers. Xander St.Croix

3:04 PM  
Blogger Lee Arnold said...

Thank you Xander.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home