Thursday, February 21, 2008

MY MORNING RITUAL


When I get to my computer each morning, I have a kind of ritual. After I check my email, I go to 6 or 7 websites to catch up with what's happening in Radio, Records and the Media. Among the sites I check are: All Access, Radio & Records, Hits, FMQB, David Martin's Blog, Classic Rock FM, Fred Jacob's Blog , Lee Abrams Blog and Advertising Age. But the FIRST one I check each day without fail is Radio Daily News Central. If you haven't checked them out, do yourself a favor and add them to your own daily ritual. They are an aggregator of the up to the minute stories about Radio, TV and Media appearing in Newspapers, Magazines, Blogs, and Websites around the world. They also have Exclusive Content that is always topical and very interesting. Check them out HERE.

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Thanks for letting me know about RDN. Great content, but, wow, is that site ugly! What is this? 1999?! This site needs an overhaul (and an RSS feed). They ought to migrate to a blogging platform. I imagine it would make updating that site a lot easier.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home